Corporate Tax advice
It is a fact that a fiscally healthy and stable company is an absolute must in today’s business environment. In addition, offering a tax beneficial salary can be considered an advantage in attracting the right (future) employees to your company. To this end, Expat Management Group (EMG) offers the possibility to you and your employees with practical tax advice and related services.
Tax Services for Expats
Our tax services mainly focus on assisting your expats in finding their way around the Dutch tax system , thereby taking into account each employee’s personal situation and tax benefits in the Netherlands. Furthermore, EMG will be able to ensure that your company makes best use of all tax options and check whether, when and under which conditions foreign employees are subject to Dutch taxes and which social security system will be applicable.
Furthermore, EMG closely works with its partners to answer all your complex tax issues in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
A small glimpse of our Corporate and Expat tax services
- Social Fiscal Number
- Filing income Tax return 30% applications
- Assistance Social Security System A1 Certificate
- Single point of contact for all fiscal matters with Dutch authorities
- Appeal against tax return
- Overall Income Tax advice
- Voluntary health insurance application
- Advice in Tax deduction options